We want our customers to be satisfied with every item they purchase from Teezers Costumes. Please read carefully the details of our return/exchange policy below.
1. Most items purchased from Teezers Costumes may be returned within 10 calendar days of receiving your order.
Teezers will accept product returns which meet the following criteria:
- Item must be be unused, unworn and in its original packaging.
Teezers will not accept the following items for return:
- Clearance and closeout items
- Stockings/Pantyhose/Thigh Highs
- Items that have been worn
- Items with tags removed
- Items that smell of cigarette smoke or perfume
- Items with human & animal/pet hair
- Items with stains
- Items with alterations
- Items not returned in original packaging
- Boots and shoes will only be taken back as a return if they are in new unworn condition. The shoe box must also be in new condition.
Shoe boxes with tape or labels stuck directly on the box will not be taken back for either a return or an exchange.
Returns on boots and shoes that appear to have been worn will be refused. We recommend that you try shoes on a carpeted
surface to avoid the appearance of wear.
2. MAILING YOUR RETURN, you must contact Teezers Costumes to receive a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED without a RMA number, please contact our service department below for a number.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 1 (877) 389-2129
Please have the following information available:
- Order number
- Description of the item you would like to return or exchange
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address
All packages returned back to Teezers Costumes must have a RMA number enclosed inside the package or clearly written outside of the package to be accepted.
Teezers Costumes has the right to refuse any package that does not have a RMA number included.
Ship Returns to:
215 S BROADWAY, SUITE 114
SALEM, NH 03079-3374
3. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs incurred when sending back any item(s). We strongly recommend
adding delivery confirmation and/or signature confirmation for all returned packages as Teezers Costumes is not
responsible for packages lost in the mail stream. It is the customer's responsibility to research any lost package
shipped back to Teezers Costumes Returns department.
4. All returns must be unworn and unused and returned in their original packaging with tags to receive
a refund. Original packaging means the manufacturer bag, box, or packaging that came with the original item. If
the item is returned without the manufacturers packaging you will not receive a refund. Please Note: Original
packaging is not the UPS/USPS shipping bag or box you receive your items in. Please ensure items are re-packaged
properly to avoid damage in shipment. Any items received that are damaged will not be accepted.
5. If the returned requirements are met, Teezers Costumes will issue a refund within 5 business days of receiving the returned item. Please be aware that refunds are for
merchandise only; shipping and handling charges are not refundable. If the returned item does not pass inspection, it will be marked as rejected and mailed back to the customer. When an item is rejected the customer cannot be refunded and the item will be reported as damaged goods.
iii) THE QUICKEST WAY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE IS TO PLACE A NEW ORDER ONLINE AND RETURN YOUR UNWORN/UNUSED ITEM FOR A REFUND (refer to #2 above, Mailing your Return)
6. A $4.00 processing fee will be charged by Teezers Costumes (P2 Innovations) for all exchanges and returns to cover the cost
of restocking, repackaging and/or reshipping the item. Shipping will be for ground service only. If overnight shipping is required,
please contact our service department for fees and arrangements.
7. HALLOWEEN-OCTOBER Return/Exchange Policy
A) Please be aware that October is a very busy month for Teezers Costumes. Due to time constraints all costume purchases* between October 1st - October 31st are considered “FINAL SALES”, no returns will be accepted. However, exchanges and store credits are available under the following circumstances.
i) If you find that you need a different size in your Halloween costume, exchanges will be accepted for a DIFFERENT SIZE ONLY. Costume size exchanges must be FOR THE SAME COSTUME, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. If a size exchange is available, the quickest way to make an exchange would be to place a new order online and return your original item. All exchanges include a processing and restocking fee as listed above in #6. If the costume is NOT available, a store credit will be applied once the costume is returned back to Teezers Costumes. Store credits will be sent to the email address provided at the time of the order.
ii) If you receive a costume that is damaged or has missing pieces, Teezers Costumes must be notified within 48 hours of receipt. We will exchange it FOR THE SAME COSTUME, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. If the costume is NOT available, a store credit will be applied once the costume is returned back to Teezers Costumes. Store credits will be sent to the email address provided at the time of the order.
B) All Halloween return/exchanges must have a Return Material Authorization Number to be accepted by Teezers Costumes. Refer to #2 above, Mailing Your Returns. All items must be unworn/unused in their original packaging with tags. We recommend adding delivery confirmation and/or signature confirmation for all returned packages as Teezers Costumes is not responsible for any packages lost in the mail stream. All normal return/exchange policies written in 1-6 apply to Halloween purchases made before October 1st.
*Costume purchases include - Costumes, Costume Shoes and Costume Accessories.
Teezers Costumes (a P2 Innovations company)